Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Memorial Day is much more than a three-day weekend that marks the beginning of summer. This day is an important reminder of those who died in the service of their country.

I hope everyone takes some time during their three-day weekend to remember those who have died while serving our country.
We will be attending a Memorial day Ceremony Monday to honor those who have died during their service.

Hope everyone has a Happy & Safe Memorial Day!











Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

On behalf of the members of the military that I know who have fought and who have died, I say thank you for this post.

Thank you so much for adding my link to your blogroll, I'm bowing down and am honored. I may have just sent some bloggy love your way on today's post :)