Friday, August 15, 2008

Off to the beach

We are off to the beach for the weekend! My grandparents live in High Island, TX. We are going to stay there and go to the beach to make sand castles, search for shells and maybe do some fishing. Then we are going to visit the Crystal Beach area and go to the water slide! Sunday we are hoping weather permitting to ride the ferry over to Galveston and do some more shell searching on the beach and walk around the Strand.


I'm bringing a few magazines i picked up for some ideas i have been brainstorming about. I'll post about it when i get back. Just a hint it has to do w/a giveaway i'm doing pretty soon! So check back Monday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Have a great time........sounds like a perfect weekend away!

Anonymous said...

I love High Island. I always wonder what it's like for people that live there. It seems so peaceful and quiet! I know you had a wonderful time.

Tonya Staab said...

ooh, can't wait to hear about your ideas. You have me intrigued. Hope you are having a fabulous time.