Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Excited!!!

I am so excited. My Princess Chloie has been gone to her Nana & Papaw Marc's house Sunday till present. She has been busy playing with her 11yr old Uncle Zack & 9yr old Aunt Sarah. They have stayed busy doing swimming lessons, jumping on the trampoline, playing outside, dress up etc....
She most likely will be coming home a day early! Tomorrow!!! I can't wait!! This is the longest she has ever been away from Cory and I! I think it was harder on us than her!

Another exciting thing happened today is when i went to the Post Office to get my mail there was my Disney Vacation DVD & my Passporter! For those who don't know what a a Disney Passporter is check out www.passporter.com
So now sometime this week or weekend we get to sit down watch it and start planning our Thanksgiving 2008 Disney Trip! This is our 1st Disney trip and we are very excited!



post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad you got your Disney stuff! How is Chloie now that she's home and you've been to playgrouP! I thought the kids were so good today - thanks for coming!!