Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sex and The City

Last night my cousin Amber, friend Julie & I went to Movie Tavern to see
Sex and The City!

The 2 hour and 22 minutes movie was incredible! When the end came i honestly didn't feel like i had been sitting there that long. I laughed, cried and adored all the fashion! I don't want to post a lot about it because i don't want to spoil it for anyone that has not see the movie! But i would say it is a must see if you a Sex in the City Fan!
While watching the movie we all 3 had a Cosmo while we waited for our Pizza and Brownie Bottom Pie! All were delicious!

~Crystal

2 comments:

Posh Totty said...

I am in 2 minds whether to go and see it or not ... is it really all that good?

Tonya Staab said...

Wasn't it fabulous. I can't wait until everyone I know has seen it so we can finally start talking about it.