Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Tenth Circle


I guess you can now officially say i am obsessed with Jodi Picoult's books. I finish one and have to start another. Last night i finished the Tenth Circle. I really wanted to get this read before June 28th because the movie will air on Lifetime then.

The Tenth Circle will tie you to your reading chair and won't let you up until you turn the last page. It is a gripping novel that has a union of a novel and comic book. The art serves to provide yet another layer into Daniel's psyche. The Tenth Circle tells the story of Daniel Stone, a successful graphic artist and its all about the bonds between parents and children. Picoult is very smart in handling a teen-rape, teen-depression and teen-suicide story.

Now off to start reading

~ Crystal

1 comment:

jamie said...

oooh i love her books! i think i have them all! my MIL gets em and then passes them on to me... btw, i just found your blog, its cute!