Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Check These Out

Not much going on today. I've been reading some blogs and have to share some with you.

For you thrifty decorators you have to check out Southern Hospitality
Rhoda has a style i love and has tutorials of her projects i think you will enjoy! I think my favorite has got to be the bead Board Wall Paper

Need a Sign? Check out The Homespun Raven

Like Art? Art for Kids rooms or Playrooms? Then you must check out rkdsign88 blog & etsy shop
I so wish i had her painting skills!

Jewelry Lovers
Scabble Tile Pendants

Pendants

Last but not least Twilight Fans some things for you to look at:
Twilight Charm Bracelet

Twilight Scrabble Tile Pendant

Twillight Mom

Twilight Girl

Twilight Bracelet

Let me know if you like any of these finds and pass along some of your favorite finds!

No comments: