Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged !!!

Amber over at Asbill Soup tagged me this morning. ! So, here it goes.....

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Claire sleeping through the night
2. School clothes shopping for Chloie
3. 5 o'clock Friday
4. Rain
5. Losing the rest of this weight
6. Taking some cake decorating classes
7. going on vacation
8. spending time with the family

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Finished Breaking Dawn
2. Cleaned House
3. Watched a video tutorial on cake decorating
4. Started planning a baby shower
5. Looked at paint colors for the house
6. Took a nap w/the girls
7. Started a sewing project
8. Painted Chloie's toes

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Go to Disney now
2. Sew like a pro
3. Go to Twicon
4. Win the Lotto
5. Go to Paris
6. Keep my girls little for a little longer
7. Take some awesome cake decorating classes
8. Knit

8 Shows I enjoy:

1. Greys Anatomy
2. LOST
3. Desperate Houswives
4. Cake Boss
5. The Hills
6. House Hunters
7. Design on a Dime
8. Brothers & Sisters

8 Friends I'm Tagging:

1.Julie
2.Kayce
3.Heather
4.Jamie
5.Anna
6.Jenny
7.Sarah
8.Tonya

Please leave me a comment and let me know if you did yours so I can come check it out !!!

2 comments:

James ~n~ Amber said...

Thanks for the hugs ! I don't know if you've taken any cake classes at all, but if you're looking for something inexpensive and close by, either Hobby Lobby or Michaels has their Wilton classes each month. I've thought about taking one next month.

Julie M. Jackson said...

Hey, if you can get your ticket to Twicon you can crash in me and Tay's room! ;o) Even if you can only come or one night.