Monday, December 14, 2009

All About Me

 As stated in the previous post we recently took family pictures. The individual shots inspired me to do a post a day this week to introduce my family and I.
So here i go!



Who am I? Well i'm Crystal born and raised in a small SE Texas town.
I'm married to Cory (9yrs).
Mother to Chloie & Claire.
I'm a SAHM that enjoys doing crafts, baking, crocheting, scrapbooking & reading.
Those are just a few things about me.
My daily schedule is usually waking up
getting Chloie up, breakfast dressed for school then drop her off at school
back home Miss Claire and i eat breakfast, get dressed
clean house, do laundry, grocery shopping
pick Chloie up, get homework done, fix dinner, baths & bed time

Sounds kinda boring???

I wouldn't have it any other way.
Who am I used to be such a easy question answer,
but now the first 2 things that pop in my mind are wife and mother.

Before i would have talked about going out with friends, hair and nails done,
beach trips w/girlfriends in our itty bitty bikinis.

Now it's family dinners, snuggle time & date nights with Cory that are precious and mean the world to me.
As for those itty bitty bikinis those are long gone. The stretch marks and post baby body is worth it though to have my sweet girls.

Now i guess i could list some of my favorite things.
Music: i listen to just about everything
Food: Mexican & Italian
Books: Anything by Jodi Picoult & the Twilight Series

So that is a little about me. Have any questions feel free to ask away!
Tomorrow is Cory's day!




Photobucket

No comments: