Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meet Cory



Meet Cory.
We have been married for 9 years.
He recently finished an Apprentice Lineman program and is now a Journeyman Lineman.
So if you are ever with out power he is one of the ones that gets is back on.

Where to start about Cory? Hmm...
I can honestly say that i believe God created this man for me. To be my husband, best friend, love of my life and father of my children.
He is a hard worker and i appreciate him so much. Probably more than he will ever know.

Cory is from a small West Texas town. So we did not grow up together.
But i am glad that he ventured down to SE Texas to go to school and that we met.

When he's not working he likes to hunt, fish and spend time with family and friends.

So there is a little bit about my honey!
Tomorrow is all about Miss Chloie!


Photobucket

No comments: