Saturday, June 11, 2011

3 Shout Outs

While catching up on one of my favorite blogs

I came across a post from her guest blogger

Photobucket

after reading her guest post i decided to go check out her blog 
which led me to a guest post on her blog by

Photobucket

Breeann's guest post hit home. It is about her battle with infertility. 
My husband i had a infertility journey too. It was hard & were finally blessed with 2 answered prayers.
As i like to call them because we prayed many times for them. 
I pray daily for couples going through infertility problems.
It's a battle that seems unfair & makes you question alot.
But as Breeann says in her post let it go & let God take control!

Now go over and check out those 3 blogs!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Breeann said...

Thanks so much for the link up!
It's so encouraging to know that others have been where I've been and understand how I've felt. Thanks for reading my post and for your prayers. I greatly appreciate them!

CaseyWiegand said...

yay!!!!!!! so happy to meet you!!! hugs! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I follow the first 2 but just discovered the 3rd. Thanks :)

リアルマネートレード said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!